It's been a busy year in labor law compliance, and we have received numerous questions from business about their requirements. In this webinar, our posting expert and Sr. Employment Law Attorney will answer the most common questions.
You will leave this webinar with a clearer understanding of this year's labor law posting compliance trending issues.
Register Now and Learn:
- Obligations when it comes to remote or off-site workers
- City and county posting requirements that conflict with state laws
- Your obligations when employees work on another entity's property
- When you have to post in other languages
- How to manage on-line applicant postings
- Special requirements if you have government contracts
- What notices have to be posted and distributed personally to employees?